Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Baby Food, Life and Death and Wool Are This Week's Links From Around the Web

BlueberryZucchiniChickpeaRosemary+

What to Feed Your Baby: Formula, Breast Milk and Beyond I had such a great time writing and shooting this article for ParentMap. It really brought me back to the girl's introduction to solid foods. I loved that part of babyhood.

Life and Death in Yellowstone National Park In college, I worked in Yellowstone and it was a defining moment for me. I learned about the awesomeness of nature. I learned about the stupidity of humans. I learned how to fear and honor the earth.

Unearthing The Secrets of New York's Mass Graves This article was so well-written and compelling that I keep going back to it and not only because I am a bit morbid and obsessed with death.

The Truth about Shearing Beautiful!

For LGBTQ Methodists, Church “Discipline” Feels Like Discrimination There is a revolution growing in my church and while the world church isn't ready to accept it, I'm thrilled to see the movement growing.


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat