Monday, October 16, 2017

Current Favorites

YOC - January Inspiration

These are a few of my favorite things...When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I'm feeeeeeelllling sad! 

I thought it would be fun to share a few of my current favorite things! Fall is here and everything seems to be getting busier and busier but these things are keeping everything in check. 


Brooks Running Levitate Shoes - Brooks Running sent me a pair of these shoes and they are AMAZING! Seriously. They are so light but also super supportive. I love the color and how they feel. 



Conscious Coconut Oil - When the weather turns colder and the heat turns on, my skin starts to dry out. I love Conscious Coconut Oil to keep everything moisturized without needing extra lotion. Bonus, this smells like suntan oil! 



Champion - The Infinity Shape Racerback Seamless Sports Bra - I've been exercising a lot but I only had one sports bra that felt great so today, I ordered two more. This bra works pretty well for me. I have a hard time finding great sports bras with the size of my generous chest. 



Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz - I started this book in Suncadia and am loving it! It's set in England, near Bath and full of mystery and intrigue! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat