Friday, November 02, 2018

100 Rides

Untitled

A few weeks ago a friend challenged me to 100 rides at CityCycle. I admit that it feels like an enormous amount of rides but she did the math and figured out if we rode 2-3 times a week, we'd have this goal conquered by the end of June, 2019. She also noted that we had some rides under our belt so we weren't starting from scratch.

Untitled

Earlier this week, I completed my 34th ride! And the 100 rides goal feels awesome and daunting, the best part of the rides are the random friends joining me for spins. I announced my 100 rides on Instagram and now people are asking to go to classes with me. LET IT BE KNOWN that I will totally go to a cycle class almost anytime with you. ANYTIME! I have a goal to crush, I love working out and most importantly I love working out with friends.

Untitled

Maybe the best part of this challenge is that I'm connecting with more friends and getting them to exercise more too! I have to also say my fitness level has totally increased since I started riding more.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat