Monday, November 05, 2018

October Goals

Untitled

October was packed full of fun! The holidays are upon us now. I'm gearing up! 

Here is how I did on my October Goals:
  1. Exercise 22 times - I got in 26 workouts and hit my 218 in 2018 goal! 
  2. Write daily for 20 minutes - I did ok on this. I didn't do it everyday but I did it most days. 
  3. Hang Wallpaper in the Basement hallway - I did not do this. I'm not sure if I want to? 
  4. Knit my October hat for charity - Done with some luscious yarn I found in my stash. 
  5. Knit 5 miter squares for my blanket - Nope! 
  6. Paint and organize the garage - I worked on this some but did not finish. 
  7. Paint the upstairs bathroom - Did not get to this. 
  8. Work on TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I worked on this some. 
  9. Work on Yearly Photo Books - Nada! 
  10. Work on Holiday Calendars - Nope! 
Untitled

Here are my goals for November! These include some 2018 goals and some specific goals for the month. We're gone for two weeks so I'm hoping to crank through some of this on our 18 hour flight!  

November Goals
  1. Do 8 City Cycle rides  
  2. Install deadbolt in Basement Door
  3. Knit my November hat for charity 
  4. Knit 5 miter squares for my blanket
  5. Finalize Holiday Calendars
  6. Order Holiday Cards
  7. Finish a Tale of Two Cities
  8. Work on TKGA Master Knitting Level I
  9. Work on Yearly Photo Books
  10. Work on Nanoo

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat