Saturday, November 03, 2018

Week in Review 11.3.18

Untitled

We did a lot of reading this week, a lot of Halloween celebrating and spent some good time cuddling. Maggie was sick at the beginning of the week so she kept me company and I kept her snuggled!

Untitled

Exercise

This week was another one for the exercise books! I officially hit my 218 workouts in 2018 goal and am 35 rides into my 100 City Cycle ride goal. I got in two boot camps, one barre3 class and two City Cycle rides.



Untitled
Food

I have little to say on Food this week other than to point out it is prime squash season which makes me so happy! I'll have a Honeynut Soup recipe for you next week. 

Untitled

The Girls

The girls spent most of the week completely hyped up for Halloween. It was (as it always is) and exhausting day. There was the preschool parade, the classroom party, the dance class in costumes and the neighborhood trick or treating session. I was worn out but they were so loaded up on sugar, they were like energizer bunnies! 


Untitled

Today I took the girls to a Dias de las Muertas celebration which they loved! They are pretty obsessed with the holiday and talk about celebrating it all the time.

Untitled

Other Goings On

I decided at the last minute to dress up for Halloween and brought Betty Lou back! The kids were so excited and it was fun to dress up even if the wig was itchy and I couldn't see well through the false eyelashes! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat