Sunday, March 10, 2019

Week in Review 3.10.19

Untitled

I spent most of this week driving to all the medical providers. I did not schedule any of my follow-ups in a schedule friendly manner and ended up seeing the dentist for me, the kid's dentist, my doctor, the neuro eye doctor, Maggie's speech therapist and even the vet this week. Everything is good but that was a lot of doctor offices for one week! 


Untitled

Exercise

I had some great workouts this week and I'm so close to completing my 100 Ride City Cycle Challenge. I'll be able to cross that off my goal list in a few weeks! This week, I got in 
four City Cycle rides and three boot camps. They were all pretty amazing classes. 


Untitled

Food

We tried out Nuture Life for meals this week and they are pretty awesome. I don't foresee us using them often but the girls enjoyed every meal and I liked the ease of using them. 


I'm also looking at how and where we get our weekly groceries. I have a feeling we could be spending less money which is why things like Nuture Life won't be a regular feature for us. They are a great price but I know I can make food the kids like for less. 

Untitled

The Girls

Molly had a busy week selling Girl Scout cookies which meant I had a busy week driving her to site sales and even worked one with her. She has really been enjoying cookie sales and it has been fun watching her crush her goal. She also helped me do safety patrol at her school this week while the 5th graders were off at camp. 

Maggie has been adjusting to a new teacher in her preschool classroom and enjoying the outdoors. She worked on a potion this week and then I made her move her efforts to the great outdoors due to the mess. She had fun being creative with the materials around her. 

Both girls also went to the dentist this week and got great check-ups. I also decided to get them electric toothbrushes to help get their gumlines clean. 


Untitled

Untitled

Other Goings On

It may have snowed on Friday but my mind is already turning to spring planting. I'm ready to get my yard in shape! We had a relatively mild winter until February which allowed weeds to sprout up and I need to get on that task earlier than later. 


Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat