Friday, March 01, 2019

March Goals

Untitled

February was not my month to achieve most of my goals. The two week snow storm and then mid-winter break took away my time and focus. It's ok though! Sometimes you have goals and outside forces mean they don't get done. I did accomplish what I feel were my most important goals and that feels like success to me! 


Untitled

Here is how I did on my February Goals:
  1. Workout 22 times in February - I squeaked by with 21 workouts. Still awesome!
  2. Finish Maggie's 1 year book - Nope!
  3. Work on Inbox Zero - Got through 2016! 
  4. Knit a hat for charity - Done!
  5. Finish organizing the girl's memory boxes - NOPE! 
  6. Run a mile a day for the month of February - I DID THIS! I can't believe it did it through the snow, ice, rain and wind! 
  7. Start knitting a sweater for myself - I started knitting the No Frills Cardigan!
  8. Start reading War and Peace - I'm only a few pages in but I started! 
  9. Finish the squares for my Miter Square Blanket - did not get to this. 
  10. Make Molly's Year 2 Photo Book - did not get to this. 
Untitled

Here are my goals for March. There are some repeats but I'm working on getting back to a routine.  
  1. Workout 24 times in March
  2. Finish Maggie’s 1 year book
  3. Work in Inbox Zero - through at least 2015
  4. Finish organizing the girl's memory boxes
  5. Finish the squares for my Miter Square Blanket
  6. Do Molly’s Year 2 Photo Book
  7. Crush 100 rides at City Cycle
  8. Knit March's Accessory for Charity
  9. Read 125 pages of War & Peace
  10. Finish setting up basement
  11. Knit the Murnong hat #makenine

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat