Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Eating Cupcakes

Trophy Cupcakes

Last night after work, running around and feeding Roux, I headed over to Trophy Cupcakes in Wallingford Center.

Smashed Cupcakes

The shop is decorated in beautiful browns and aquas with the perfect touches placed everywhere. The staff was very friendly though a bit slow (in their defense I was feeling antsy since I had left the dog in the car, the dog that FREAKS OUT when left in the car alone). Regulars have already claimed the shop as their own and the phone was ringing off the hook for birthday party orders.

March 20, 2007

I left the shop with my cupcakes in hand and headed out to the car. My hazard lights were one and Roux had licked every window surface in my car. I wasn't bothered though since I had cupcakes. I haven't tried the actual cupcakes yet but I can tell you that my taste of the frosting was so delicious! I can't wait to have a cupcake for lunch today. That will be a fantastic treat.

P.S. I think I like Trophy Cupcakes more than other cupcake shops in the area because they actually have different flavors, like a real cupcake shop should.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat