Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Deadlines Mean Nothing!

As March 1st looms in the very near distance, I thought I'd provide an update on my January goals.

Rechargeable Batteries

I've been diligently working on my 101 in 1001 list .

1. Read all unread Bill Bryson books (The Palace Under the Alps and Over 200 Other Unusual, Unspoiled, and Infrequently Visited Spots in 16 European Countries, Down Under, The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got That Way, Made in America: An Informal History of the English Language in the United States, Bryson's Dictionary of Troublesome Words) -- I am waiting for most of these books from the library so I will miss the March 1st deadline on this one. My new deadline is April 15th.

2. Complete the Master Hand Knitting, Level 1 program --I am nearing completition on this goal but again, I have a new deadline of April 15th.

3. Knit two socks at once on two circular needles -- I am going to tackle this one once I've completed the Master Hand Knitting, Level 1 program.

4. Make an emergency preparedness kit for my car -- I think next weekend will be my weekend to update the kit.

5. Floss every day for a month - Done!

6. Recycle my old cell phone Done!

7. Replace all regular batteries in my house with rechargeable batteries Done and you can check it out here!

8. Document an entire day with photos Done and you can check it out here!

9. Do my taxes in 2008 DONE!

10. Buy a surge protector for the computer that shuts off energy when the computer is asleep. Done and you can check it out here!

11. Buy Life.doc and use it Done and you can check it out here!

12. Knit a sweater for me! -- I'm still working on the Central Park Hoodie but that has had to take a back seat until I am done with the Knitter Project.

13. Do 100 crunches at once Done and you can check it out here!

Whew! Out of my 13 goals, I've accomplished 8 of them which leaves me with 5 more to complete. Not all will be done by Saturday but I'm going to try to knock a few more off the list!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat