Sunday, November 01, 2009

The STD's (Save the Date's)

STD for Blog

This past weekend, Scott and I put our respective minds together and cranked out our Save the Date cards. I'm really proud of what we created together and feel so very lucky to have a Web Graphic Designer as my partner. He makes good stuff!

Scott is also working on the finishing touches to our wedding website and decided to use the same design for our STD cards.

I developed the initial photo concept and then we tweaked it together until we got a shot we both loved. I have some experience in taking pictures of myself (due to my 365 self portrait project) so I was able to draw upon that for our shot.

We decided to send out the STD cards via email to save ourselves some wedding funds. I however am insisting on paper invitations because I'm insistent that way.

And the best part of all of this is that I was able to cross yet another thing off the wedding to-do list of doom!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat