Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Delight of the Week - Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Straw-Rhub Pies

I had my parents over for dinner on Sunday and as I planned the menu, I knew it was time for Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. I love making pie. I love eating pie. Having my parents over for dinner meant it was time for pie.

Pie

Whenever I make pie, I turn to my favorite pie book, Pie: 300 Tried-and-True Recipes for Delicious Homemade Pie. If you love pie (heck if you only like it), this is a must-have book. It tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about pie. How to make the best crust, what works for fillings and then it gives you 300 recipes to try!

Straw-Rhub Pie

I'll be announcing the winner from last week's contest on Thursday so there is still time to tell me what your favorite wedding cake flavor is!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat