Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Jetty Island Fun, Dog Portraits and Parenthood Amp Up This Week's Links Around the Web

Jet On Over To Jetty Island For Summer Fun

Jet On Over To Jetty Island For Summer Fun My latest on Seattle Refined gives Seattleites all the tips for the best visit to Jetty Island! We had such a fun visit and can't wait to go again. 


How to Build an Emergency Kit Everyone in Seattle has been talking about the big earthquake that is going to devastate the region. This has reminded me that I need to update our kits. It's on my list to get done A.S.A.P.

The Captivity of Motherhood I was drawn into this article but quickly lost interest when I saw that the writer decided to fall upon the usual Mother stereotypes. Disappointing.

10 Comics that sum up Parenthood I laughed until I cried reading these! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat