Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bad Ass Moms, Simplifing and Retreats Are This Week's Links From Around The Web

maggie

This woman is an inspiration! Such a bad-ass!

How Journaling Can Change Everything The barre3 challenge is more than just taking a certain number of classes, it is also about bringing more mindfulness to your life and this article is just one way the challenge is reminding me to do so.

The Washington Park Arboretum is one of my favorite Seattle parks. I talk about its magic on Seattle Refined

10 Ways to Simplify Your Life Another article I wrote for Seattle Refined about simplifying. It helped me start to simplify more.

I'm attending the Made to Create Photography Retreat in March and I am so excited. It's going to be so awesome!

Secrets of People Who Don't Have Clutter I keep re-reading this and hoping it will rub off on me.

Weeknight Dinner Reboot: 4 Non-traditional Foods, 12 Delicious Meals Some meal inspiration that I wrote for ParentMap

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat