Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Film #1

Greenlake Walkers

One of my goals this year is to shoot a roll of film, once a month. I used Kodak UltraMax 400 Speed in my Nikon 35mm for my images this month.

A few weeks ago, I headed to Greenlake. I had heard it was frozen and I needed to check out the scene myself. It was gorgeous and a few of my photos captured this beauty. I'm already excited about this project and about the film lab I've decided to use. I asked Kirk of Mastin Labs where he develops his film and he confirmed my thoughts. He goes to Panda Lab on Queen Anne which is where I took my film. I especially love that they were able to send me the film scans via WeTransfer. I still need to pick up my actual film but I loved receiving them in my email. Without further adieu, here are my favorite images from this month. The full set can be seen here.

Greenlake Chairs

Greenlake Dock

Winter Greenlake

Greenlake Trash

Frozen Greenlake


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat