Friday, March 10, 2017

Project 52 - Week 49, 50 & 51

I always get so psyched up when I start a project and then about halfway through it, I start trudging along. The end always ends up being such a slog but I also get nostalgic for the project. I'm feeling quite nostalgic about Project 52. Next week will be the last week of this project that I started to document my girl's lives while also working to improve my photography skills. This week, I'm playing catch-up from the last three weeks!

Project 52 - Week 49

Week 49 - I took the girls to the library and we had so much fun shooting a ton of photos. 

Untitled

Week 50 - We headed down to Los Angeles for a quick vacation and the girl's first trip to Disneyland. We didn't tell them until we were actually driving to Disneyland so they were thrilled to explore Santa Monica and the pier for hours. 

Untitled

Week 51 - One of the publications I work at needed some kid models so I took the girls down to Pike Place Market to meet up with the photographer. The girls had a grand time and hopefully he got some good shots. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat