Tuesday, May 08, 2018

May Goals

I really liked having set goals for April and while I may not have accomplished all of them, they gave me great direction and helped me focus especially while on Spring Break and then catching up from a week of pure relaxation. 

Untitled

Here is how I did on my April goals:

  1. Exercise 18 times - I got in 19 workouts! Having this goal really helped keep me on track after barely exercising while in Hawaii on Spring Break. 
  2. Buy a trellis for my garden - I purchased this on April 30th at Swansons in the nick of time. It's a great addition to my garden and will hopefully be a benefit for my peas. 
  3. Catch up on the Bible - I'm getting there but am not completely caught up. 
  4. Read Moby Dick - I'm still working on this. It is such a slow read for me. 
  5. Knit Nanoo - I need to devote some time to knitting on this but end up so tired at night after the kids are in bed. 
  6. Knit my April Hat for charity - Done! It's a mish-mash of yarns but it is warm and cozy. 
  7. Work on the Girl's 1-and 2-year-old photo books - Ehhh, I didn't do very well on this goal.
  8. Deep Clean the Dining Room and Den - I deep cleaned the den but need to do it again. I never got to the Dining Room. Part of my issue is that I'm storing stuff from the basement in my dining room and when I look around at the clutter, I freeze up. 
  9. Update Ravelry with my Yarn Stash - I did not get this done at all. 

Untitled

Here are my goals for May! These include some 2018 goals and some specific goals for May. 

May Goals

  1. Exercise 22 times  
  2. Catch up on the Bible
  3. Read Moby Dick
  4. Knit Nanoo
  5. Knit my May Hat for charity 
  6. Work on the Girl's 1-and 2-year-old photo books 
  7. Deep Clean the Dining Room and Kitchen 
  8. Update Ravelry with my Yarn Stash
  9. Work on Hand Lettering
  10. Knit 4 miter squares for my blanket

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat