Saturday, July 07, 2018

Week in Review 7.7.18

Untitled

This was a pretty laid back week. We headed out on vacation at the end of the week and I spent time getting ready. The girls hung around the house (setting up our shade tent over and over again in the backyard) and we just got into vacation mode. All in all, a very good thing! 

Untitled

Exercise

This week was way easier and calmer in the exercise department than the last two weeks. I did two boot camps, one CityCycle class and one barre3 class. It was a good start to my goal of getting 14 workouts in this month. Since we'll be traveling, I lowered my exercise goal to be realistic for my circumstances as we'll have a few days of all day driving with little availability for exercise.


Untitled

Food

Acme changed their delivery day to Tuesday instead of Thursday which worked out awesome for us. We left on a road trip on Friday and having food delivered on Tuesday meant I didn't have to go shopping or plan anything for our last few days. The kids gobbled up the muffins so fast and I really dug the meals! 

Untitled

The Girls
This was one of our weeks this summer where we did not have camps, swim lessons or basically anything. On Monday, I took the girls for haircuts and then treated them to mani/peds. They are completely spoiled. The rest of the week, I told them to go outside and play and leave me alone. Basically I have embraced 70s parenting. It's good for them. They have ended up very dirty and very happy. I also let them have ice cream for dinner which they said was the best treat ever! 


Untitled

Other Goings On

Painting continues on and I continue to be glad that I hired painters rather than trying to tackle this myself. It's a big job and I would have spent months doing it. I don't have months to devote to painting. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat