Thursday, August 02, 2018

August Goals

Untitled

I'm thrilled with how I did on my July Goals. I kept them very realistic knowing we would be out of town and I accomplished so much! 


Here is how I did on my July Goals:

  1. Exercise 14 times  - I exercised 16 times! 
  2. Catch up on my Bible reading - I'm not 100% caught up but I'm getting closer!
  3. Get 9 books read for Book Bingo! - I read 10 books!
  4. Knit on Nanoo - I did some Nanoo knitting
  5. Knit my June and July Hats for charity - I knit both hats and am ready to take on August's hat
  6. Knit 6 miter squares for my blanket - I knit up all my squares
  7. Finish The 100 Day Project - Done! 
  8. Keep logging my meals in MyFitnessPal - I did this most days in July even when it wasn't easy due to eating on the road. I'm glad I did it as it helped keep true to my goal of eating. 


Untitled

Here are my goals for August! These include some 2018 goals and some specific goals fro August. These are again on the lighter side as we head into the last month of Summer where it appears my kids need extra parenting and my husband is on International Business trips. 

August Goals



  1. Exercise 20 times  
  2. Catch up on my Bible reading
  3. Finish Book Bingo
  4. Knit on Nanoo
  5. Knit my August Hats for charity 
  6. Knit 9 miter squares for my blanket
  7. Clean out the garage
  8. Clean out the Girl's Closet
  9. Start purging stuff from storage
  10. Follow the Clean Mama cleaning schedule to see if I prefer this method. 

Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat