Thursday, February 28, 2019

Monthly Goal Check-in (February)

Untitled

February was quite the year in Seattle! We had almost two weeks of snow which meant a lot of missed school for the kids and then mid-winter break! The girls and I traveled down to San Diego to visit my best friend and her kids. It was an awesome time! March's focus though will be about getting back to our routine and schedule. My kids thrive on a schedule so I'm looking forward to some regularity. 

Untitled

2019 Goals


  1. Workout 219 times in 2019 - I amazingly got in 21 workouts in February which I found unbelievable due to the snow messing things up. I'm now at 52 workouts for the year which means I have 167 to go! 
  2. Crush 100 rides at City Cycle  - I'm at 84 rides with a goal of my 100th ride happening in late March. 
  3. Obtain and keep Inbox Zero - I worked on this as much as I could with the kids around. I'm now diving deep into 2015 and circling in on this goal. 
  4. Do NaNoWriMo This is a November goal so I won't be working on it until November. 
  5. Knit 12 Accessories for charity - I knit a super cute hat for February. 
  6. Get a new chair for the living room 
  7. Complete an embroidery sampler - I did not work on this yet. 
  8. Organize the girl's memory boxes - I started organizing these and hope to finish this in March. 
  9. Run/Walk a mile a day for a month - DONE! DONE! DONE! I ran/walked a mile everyday in February through snow and ice and rain and blistering cold wind. I did it! 
  10. Get window coverings for the basement windows 
  11. Knit a sweater for myself - I selected a sweater, knit approximately 1 million swatches and bought the yarn for my sweater. I cast on and knit a few rows. I'm excited about this project.  
  12. Complete the Modern Mrs. Darcy Reading Challenge- I have read XX of the 12 books. 
  13. Finish the two quilts I have partway done - I have not started this goal.
  14. Sew a piece of clothing for either myself or the girls - I have not started this goal. 
  15. Replace the upstairs light fixtures - I have not started this goal. 
  16. REPEAT GOAL: Read War and Peace - I started reading this and look forward to making more progress
  17. REPEAT GOAL: Read the Bible - I've been doing my daily reading.
  18. REPEAT GOAL: Finish my Miter Square Blanket - I did not work on this goal. 
  19. REPEAT GOAL: Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - I am about halfway through Maggie's Year One book. 
  20. Bonus Goal: Paint the Upstairs Bathroom - I did not work on this goal. 
  21. Bonus Goal: Knit Nanoo - I did not work on this goal. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat