Thursday, February 12, 2004
The hunt goes on and on

Today I met up with my former boss for coffee at Starbucks. It was a great time but I realised I am getting tired of job hunting and I'm ready to work! I also had dinner with a collegue from PRSA last night that helped contribute to this realization. So today I've been busy, busy applying for work (as usual) and getting through my to-do list. There was some car washing, pet food buying and other misc. errands to get done. I'm almost through the list and am ready for the next one! This one is sure to include knitting time and yes, more running. I've got an 8-miler coming up on Saturday morning. Since I'm dog-sitting Zubin, he's coming with. Sad part is while I'm running, he usually trots along next to me looking bored!

Destiny is busy exploring the backyard. She's always been an indoor cat with me but seems to really like the outdoors. Since I got her from the Humane Society when she was already two years old, I wonder if she had an outdoor lifestyle before me. Some of the neighborhood cats like to visit the backyard but Destiny will not have it. She almost through herself through the sliding glass door to get to one cat. Made me laugh but I know I wouldn't have been if she had gotten herself in a fight. She'd probably tell them where to go for good though! She's got attitude!

No knitting pics today but I do have Miss Destiny with her knitted mousie!



No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat