Friday, February 06, 2004
States I've Visited/Lived In



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

This is so much fun! I've been to most of the US and now I have a map to prove it!

I'm about 3/4 of the way through the back of Mom's Pillow. I sense a seaming party will happened this weekend! It will be nice to have a Finished product and to be able to start a new knitting project.

Rachael was nice enough to send me the pattern for her Hot Water Bottle Cozy. So that is ranking high on my next WIP.

I ran again last night and it was very nice. I did the same route as Wednesday but I was 3 minutes slower. I needed that slower pace. It's amazing how much 3 minutes can matter when you run.

Ta'ra for now.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat