Monday, April 19, 2004
Making it through the First Day

I survived my first day! Actually today was wonderful! I arrived at 8:30 a.m. and received an orientation form. At 9:30 a.m. I was given an hour long tour of the building along with where to find the two copy room full of office supplies and free drinks. I went out to lunch with my new boss to a wonderful restaurant named
Seastar where I had some fantastic fish. Then I joined in the weekly team meeting before attending some computer training class. The rest of the day was spent figuring out my computer, answering my boss's emails, setting up meetings and locating the printer (luckily I had a map!). I think I'm going to enjoy working at this place. The account director who I'll also be supporting is someone I worked with before. He was on the account team at the agency my old place of employment used. Also the PR manager on the client side is someone I took PR courses with at the UW! Seattle is a small, small place!

More adventures and stories to come! So far it feels like a good fit. Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat