Monday, April 12, 2004
Purse Pattern Purgatory

I've gone purse crazy! It's official. I love making purses. Look at what I got on Saturday to make more purses!



Here is a close-up of the pattern!



I didn't just sit and sew this weekend. I started working on my Hooded Weekend Sweater. While it may not be in the right season, I figure if I knit it now, I'll have it ready by Fall. Funny enough I started working on the hood. I'll do the sleeves next and then the body. I'm doing it backwards!



I also swatched for my Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora Tank. Since I couldn't decide on colors, I did the three I really liked. I've chosen to do the actual tank in wine. It will be nice for Summer and Fall! Sad thing is my gauge was off! The pattern calls for 24 rows by 18 stitches to equal 4 inches by 4 inches. I got 5 inches with 24 rows and 4 inches with 18 stitches. Drat! I was consistent though! I shall have to discuss this with the LYS when I go to get my yarn.



P.S. monica! Check out http://www.wildginger.com/wildthings/ for free patterns on gym bags, yoga bags and purses! V. easy and fun!


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat