Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Pretty in Pink

Today I took my new Pink Purse to work with me! I used the rest of my Alexander Henry fabric (same as the yoga bag) to whip up this tasty treat! I even received compliments and Mot decided that she wanted me to make her one for her birthday. We'll go fabric shopping soon and I'll be a-sewing! So without further ado, here is my new Pink Purse!



And the tasty inside



This weekend I will be racing in the Vancouver 1/2 Marathon and I am looking forward to this adventure. It will be 13.1 miles of pure fun! Mot and I will be road tripping up to Canada on Saturday and racing on Sunday before returning on Monday afternoon. I can't wait to visit Lush! I wish Seattle had a Lush!

I've also been working on a special birthday present for my friend, Krista. Finished product to be revealed soon!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat