Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Central Park Hoodie Update

CPH Sleeve

I started the Central Park Hoodie last winter and then let it go into hibernation when I discovered that I was not alternating my variegated yarn therefore creating pieces of a sweater that were different shades.

CPH Fronts and Back

After sucking up my pride, I re-knit the left front and knit the right front up. I'm currently working on the sleeves at the same time so they end up equal lengths and allow me to depart sleeve island without a layover.

CPH Sleeves

I decided that I had to finish the Central Park Hoodie before I could begin the February Lady Sweater which I am dying (DYING) to make so it's been a great treat to dangle in front of myself.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat