Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lurvely.com Rawks!



My boyfriend, Scott recently created a site called Lurvely.com where you can find great photography from Flickr.

Scott puts it right when he says, "I've been puttering around with building a Flickr based web site lately. I'm calling it Flickr Lurve. The basic idea is that Flickr has amazing photography, but it's hard to find them.

When I'm looking for inspiration, I start with Interestingness, find photos I like, see more by that photographer, then see what they faved. If I find something I like, I fave it. It's a pretty effective way to discover great photos. Unfortunately Flickr isn't optimized for this. This is where Flickr Lurve comes in.

Flickr Lurve takes the idea of exploring great photos and makes it the primary way to navigate. You start with Interestingness. When you see the work of a photographer you like. Unlike Flickr, the photographer's work is ordered by their best work, instead of their most recent.

In other words, Flickr Lurve is all about finding great photography."



You can also browse Lurvely.com on your iPhone, Blackberry or other mobile device!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat