Sunday, November 02, 2008

11 Miles and Counting

Day 312 (312/366): Fall Leaves

I had an 11 mile training session today and it was both good and bad. My running partner had hurt her back earlier in the week so we ended up walking most of the run. I left her around mile 9.5 and ran the remainder of the course in. My running partner's husband was contacted and promised to pick her up. She was in a bit too much pain to finish the course. I hope she is resting right now with some good medication.

All in all, I still had a pretty good training time. It took me about 3 hours to do the 11 miles which is about how long it usually takes me to run a 13.1 mile Half Marathon course.

Next week we run 12 miles and I'll be running that session!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat