I also love that I can serve my family Foster Farms Simply Raised fresh chicken which is locally grown in California and the Pacific Northwest with no antibiotics ever. It’s fresh, all natural chicken that is American Humane Certified and fed a 100% vegetarian diet, without any added hormones or steroids. Foster Farms has been family-owned since its founding 1939, Foster Farms has been committed to producing only the highest-quality poultry for you and your family.
It’s also local, partnering with local family farms in the Pacific Northwest (depending on consumer location) so you can be rest assured the chicken you’re buying is delivered fresh within 48 hours or less.
I'm excited to get back to making healthy comfort food for my family and sharing it with all of you. This Foster Farms chicken recipe is so good and I'm positive I'll see many of you making it later this week. Remember to check out The New Comfort Food and find some other great recipes on Foster Farm's site. Foster Farms is also offering a $1.00 off coupon to ReeBeckiSupergirl Readers!
One Sheet Chicken Roasted Vegetable Fall DinnerPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 30 minutes6079651Ingredients (4-5 servings)
- 4 (6 - 7 oz) bone-in, skin on Foster Farms Simply Raised chicken thighs
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp each minced fresh thyme, sage and rosemary, plus more for serving
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 lb new potatoes, cut into halves
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, sliced into halves
- 2 apples, cored and sliced into half moons about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 parsnips
- 6 carrots, cut into half-moon shapes
- 5 slices bacon, chopped into 1-inch piecesInstructionsPreheat oven to 450 degrees.Combine 2 Tbsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and herbs into a gallon size resealable bag, add chicken, season with salt and pepper before sealing the bag and massaging the oil mixture over the chicken. Set aside to rest.Prepare vegetables. Then place sweet potato, potatoes, Brussels sprouts, apples, parsnips and carrots large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle the rest of the olive oil over the vegetables and evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper. Place chicken into the vegetable mixture and pour the liquid from the bag onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle bacon evenly over mixture.Roast in preheated oven until chicken and veggies are golden brown, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with more herbs and serve immediately.Powered by Recipage