Monday, July 17, 2017

Week in Review 7.17.17

Untitled

We spent the last week traveling to Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and The Grand Tetons. It was a week of driving, excitement and fun. I plan to post more about our vacation later but wanted to get a quick week in review done first.

Untitled

Exercise

Exercise was so great this week because I didn't consciously do any! We went on hikes, explored the national parks and I racked up the steps on my FitBit. I was exhausted by the end of every day and thrilled to have seen so many sites.


Untitled

Food

Food was not great this week. I was grateful that I had packed two rubbermaid bins full of food because it meant we had some healthy options available. We had PB&J sandwiches at Glacier National Park and ate cereal out of cups in Yellowstone. By eating one of our daily meals in the hotel room, it saved us some money and time. The food in Montana and Wyoming tended toward BBQ Western Cowboy food which is certainly tasty but man, made my system complain. 

Untitled

The Girls

The girls were hard this week. They were wild with excitement. Tired from all the traveling and completely off their schedule. They, however, had an excellent time and keep telling us that they love vacation. They also the hotel carts and were practically falling over themselves to ride them along with our luggage.

Untitled

Untitled
Other Goings On

It was vacation all the time around here so nothing much else went on. I did get out one morning and hit up Yellowstone Falls at 6 a.m. It was so lovely to be out in nature, alone in the silence. I got some pretty great shots too!

Stories Published




Seattle Refined: Yes, you CAN eat healthy on a road trip. Promise!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat