Thursday, February 07, 2019

February Goals

Untitled

I dove in hard in January and really tackled my goals which felt amazing! I completed 8 out of my 10 goals and made serious progress on my other two goals. I kept my goals pretty realistic and focused on them daily which helped a lot. 

Here is how I did on my January Goals:
  1. Tackle the City Cycle Challenge of 4 rides a week for 4 weeks - DONE! 
  2. Workout 22 times - I got in 31 workouts! 
  3. Work on InBox Zero - I got through all of 2018! 
  4. Knit an accessory for charity - I knit some really cute fingerless gloves.
  5. Get window coverings for the basement windows - I did this and some of the windows upstairs and it makes me so happy!
  6. Get a new chair for the living room - This has been a great addition and I also got an ottoman to go along with it. Everyone loves this chair. 
  7. Work on the girl's memory boxes - I worked on them but did not finish up the process. It is a mess!
  8. Get Maggie's Year One Photo Book done - I started this but did not get it done. 
  9. Get the basement set-up - This is partly done. There is still lots to do. 
  10. Complete the Declutter like a Mother challenge - DONE and it was fantastic! The house is in a much better place than when January started. I still have lots to do but it feels so good. 
Untitled

Here are my goals for February. I'm pretty excited about tackling these. They include both 2019 goals and some monthly specific goals. I like to keep these monthly goals to 10 with a mix of far reaching goals and some very easy, specific ones. 
  1. Workout 26 times in February
  2. Finish Maggie's 1 year book
  3. Work on Inbox Zero - through 2016
  4. Knit a hat for charity
  5. Finish organizing the girl's memory boxes
  6. Run a mile a day for the month of February
  7. Start knitting a sweater for myself
  8. Start reading War and Peace
  9. Finish the squares for my Miter Square Blanket
  10. Make Molly's Year 2 Photo Book
Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat