Sunday, February 10, 2019

Week in Review 2.9.19

Untitled

In the last week, Seattle has been hit with three snow storms with two/three more on the way. I may have chosen a bad month for my 1 mile a day challenge. However, I'm still getting out there even if more of my runs have been like quick walks. People do not seem to shovel their walks here or put out a bit of salt so they have been icy and slick. I'd rather not risk a fall. 


Untitled

Exercise

Even with the snow storms, I've been working to get some workouts in. I ran/walked every day this week and did two City Cycle rides, one boot camp along with an at home workout. I've been working to get it in and it has been challenging!  



Untitled

Untitled

Food

Due to the snow, our food deliveries were delayed or cancelled. Along with the rest of Seattle, I ordered food from Amazon Fresh on Wednesday and went grocery shopping on Thursday morning. With the threat of new snow in the forecast, I am honestly a little concerned that we don't have enough food to sustain us. Most importantly, I need more vegetables! 



Untitled

The Girls

Molly went sledding with our neighbors yesterday and thought it was the best thing ever. She had a blast and came home exhausted. Maggie said she couldn't go as she would be cold and freeze. 



Untitled

Untitled

Other Goings On

I've been spending a lot of time cuddled up in my bed with books and my knitting. It has been nice to slow down but I'm also itching to get back to our regular routine which may not be happening for awhile. I fear I may be spending a lot of time with my children in the next few weeks. 


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat