Monday, February 04, 2019

Week in Review 1.26.19 & 2.2.19

Untitled

This has been a busy, busy month. January felt like a year in just 31 days. I went to a third eye doctor about my issues on Martin Luther King Jr. day and she agreed with my Neurology Ophthalmologist. I'm now wearing distance glasses when I drive or watch movies and my double vision has significantly decreased. I was thrilled that my various doctor appointments were done and then I went to the dentist. Turns out I have some major teeth issues and need a root canal among other issues. So now I have multiple dentist appointments! I'm so (NOT) excited! I also am the proud owner of a water flosser since it turns out my flossing is subpar. 


Untitled

Exercise

I've been keeping up my exercising as it really makes me happy. I completed January's City Cycle challenge of 4 rides every week for 4 weeks on Saturday with the most amazing ride. It was good. I'm now working toward my 100 City Cycle ride goal with a deadline of late March. I'm at 75 rides and if I keep up 3 rides a week, I'll make it. I've also been doing some Barre3 and boot camps. On Friday I also started my goal of running one mile a day for a month which I will accomplish in February. The current snow might mean some altering but at the end of February, I'll have run at least 28 miles! I'm at 35 workouts for my 219 workouts in 2019 challenge. 


Untitled

Untitled

Food

We've been enjoying so many of the Acme Food & Kitchen Whole30 meals while not eating entirely Whole30 at all. I do love the increase in vegetables. I'm working on upping my vegetables and this has been helping. I am still taking in way too much sugar because it is my true love. SUGAR! 



Untitled

The Girls

The girls have been busy with school and activities. Molly is taking skateboard lessons and working through gaining confidence. Both girls are also working with me on reading lessons. Molly is in need of some extra help and Maggie felt left out so I've been doing extra reading with them every day. It's been really good! They like that for every 10 lessons, they get a small prize. It might be selecting our lunch place, doing something as a family or even a small toy for under $10. The prizes drive them to keep learning. 


Untitled

Untitled


Other Goings On

I've been busy KonMari'ing the house and loving it while also setting up the basement. We had our new couch delivered on Saturday and womp! womp! two pieces don't fit through the door. Luckily for us, our neighbor is a contractor and he is going to come over this week to help out. 
Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat