Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Monthly Goal Check-in (January)

Untitled

Hello from Snowy Seattle! January was a sunny, bright, mild month and February is showing up with snow and gusty wind. I tackled my goals with a vengeance in January and made a bit of progress in my yearly goals. 


Untitled


2019 Goals
  1. Workout 219 times in 2019 January - I got in 31 workouts in January which means I have 188 workouts to go! 
  2. Crush 100 rides at City Cycle  - I'm at 75 rides with a goal of my 100th ride happening in late March. 
  3. Obtain and keep Inbox Zero - I worked on this every single day in January and am down to a page of current emails with all 2018 emails deleted or archived. I'm feeling good! 
  4. Do NaNoWriMo This is a November goal so I won't be working on it until November. 
  5. Knit 12 Accessories for charity - I knit some really cute mitts for my January accessory. 
  6. Get a new chair for the living room - DONE! And we all love it! Especially Lewis. 
  7. Complete an embroidery sampler - I did not work on this yet. 
  8. Organize the girl's memory boxes - I started organizing these and hope to finish this in February. 
  9. Run/Walk a mile a day for a month - This is in my February goals! 
  10. Get window coverings for the basement windows - DONE! My windows look so good and I feel so grown-up. 
  11. Knit a sweater for myself - I think I've selected the sweater and am planning to start this in February. 
  12. Complete the Modern Mrs. Darcy Reading Challenge- I'm making awesome progress on this goal and have read 4 of the 12 books. 
  13. Finish the two quilts I have partway done - I have not started this goal.
  14. Sew a piece of clothing for either myself or the girls - I have not started this goal. 
  15. Replace the upstairs light fixtures - I have not started this goal. 
  16. REPEAT GOAL: Read War and Peace - I read the first page! 
  17. REPEAT GOAL: Read the Bible - I've been doing my daily reading.
  18. REPEAT GOAL: Finish my Miter Square Blanket - I did not work on this goal. 
  19. REPEAT GOAL: Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - I am about halfway through Maggie's Year One book. 
  20. Bonus Goal: Paint the Upstairs Bathroom - I did not work on this goal. 
  21. Bonus Goal: Knit Nanoo - I did not work on this goal. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat