Wednesday, October 15, 2003
All Better Now

I am cruising along on the knitting front! I finished M's Fun Fur Christmas Scarf made out of Lion's Brand Fun Fur. While not the best yarn ever, it did turn out a very nice and fuzzy scarf for M. I'm thinking of making a few more for some friends in England. Christmas is coming and I'd best get knitting.

I do need to figure out what I am making my Dad and my brother for Christmas. They might be getting scarves but I'm not sure what kind, etc.

I'm almost finished with A's cable knit hat. It's a design that I must pay attention to so I decided to put it aside last night so that I didn't make any mistakes. I hope to finish it this afternoon.

My car is now officially all fixed and I can leave those worries behind me for now. The clutch shop gave me the $65 for the engine diagnostics so I'm very happy with them now.

On the job hunting front, I just got a call to do a phone interview with a National PR agency. I'm doing it on Friday at 10 a.m. PST so wish me luck! I'm nervous but happy that something is happening. Another agency requested that I send them writing samples. Another good sign.

Well must be off to battle the intense rain, job search and KNIT! Yea!

Ta'ra


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat