Thursday, October 06, 2005
One of THOSE days

Yesterday was sooooo one of those days. First, I had a mini-tiff with my father where there was snootiness involved on both sides. Then I had work upsetness which lead me to announcing that I needed to have the BEST RUN EVER to Julie when I met up with her later.

And you know what, THAT was the highlight of my day. I did have the BEST RUN EVER! I announced to Julie as we were bounding along that I was now SO VERY HAPPY! It was one of those runs where I didn't care that it was raining, that only added to the joy. I was able to do annoying cheers and leaps to show how happy I was and I just wished that the people around me could experience that joy too.

After running, I headed home for some Survivor, Teriyaki and knitting time. I announced early on in the evening that I forsaw a finished right front for the Trellis sweater. I think Karma heard me because later in the evening, there was some swearing and another announcement that the, "Sweater is F**king with ME!" So I did what any smart knitter does, I kept knitting and then I ripped and then I had the needles taken from me since I wasn't playing fair with the yarn.

Here is the right front as of this morning, not finished but oh it will be soon and it better not mess with me again!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat