Sunday, December 03, 2006
November Round-up

1. NaNoWriMo = This Goal Was Not Accomplished though I did get a good amount of words down on the paper. I'll go for this again next year.

2. NaBloPoMo = This Goal Was Accomplished. I actually found it thrilling to post everyday and it wasn't too hard to come up with blog posts. I did take the last two days off to give my readers a rest.

3. NaNoSweMo (National Sweater Knitting Month) KAL = This Goal Was Almost Accomplished.

Goal #1 -- The Purple Sweater



Unfortunately the sleeves are still not attached!

Goal #2 -- The Hourglass Sweater in Green



The sweater started out like the above photo at the beginning of the month and is now ALMOST complete. I just have a few finishing details to complete.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat