Friday, December 08, 2006
Seattle Morning



We've had someone in town this week for work from Texas and I've been heading to Downtown Seattle before work to pick her up. This morning due to light traffic, I was about 25 minutes early.

I decided to park my car and snap a few photos of the United States Courthouse which I've always been drawn too due to its beauty. I put the photos up on Flickr and I'm already planning a trip downtown with my big camera to get better shots.

Last night I decided it was time to cast on for another baby sweater. Gabby needs a Christmas sweater and heck, why start this early, why not cast on 16 days before Christmas. I like this stress filled plan!

I did a proper swatch last night and can already see the finished sweater in my head.



The color isn't right in the above image so I snapped a few more until I got it right which you can see below.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat