Wednesday, June 18, 2014

School's Out for Summer!

First and Last Day of Toddler Co-Op Preschool

Back in September, my little girl marched off to her very first day of Co-Op Toddler Preschool and today she had her last day of school for the year. I admit to getting a little misty today even though she's only been going to school one day a week and I go with her. She's grown so much this year. 

1st Day of Toddler Preschool

When Molly started preschool back in September, she was an only child. She wasn't two yet. Her eyes gleamed with excitement when I told her we were going to school. She bulldozed her way into the classroom and made friends along the way. 

lastdayofpreschool3

This year brought Molly a new sister, new friends and a deep, deep love for school. I can get Molly to do anything if I say that Teacher Janice would like for her to do something. We learned so many new songs with Molly's favorite being, "A Little Drop of Rain".


First a little drop of rain hit the ground, (Tap, Tap)
Then another drop of rain hit the ground, (Tap, Tap)
Then another and another and another and another,
And pretty soon we heard a different sound. (Splash! Splash!)


lastdayofpreschool2

We're already looking forward to the Pre3's Co-Op Preschool next year. Molly will have the same teacher but will go two days a week. I'll only go one day. I'm looking forward to having Maggie alone for one day a week for a few hours. It will be fun for everyone! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat