Thursday, September 17, 2015

First Days

firstdayofpreschool-0394

*sniff* Both girls are in preschool this year and they are growing up so fast! I am loving the freedom that school is allowing all of us though.

Untitled

Molly started last week at her new preschool. She's going four days a week and is really thriving. I am really enjoying the fact that I drop her off at 8:30 a.m. and she does her own thing until I pick her up around 12:30 p.m. It's a beautiful thing. Her new school is also a nice distance away to allow for a good walk. Maggie and I walked to pick her up on Tuesday and Molly was so excited. She loves walking and walked the almost 1.5 miles home without asking to sit in the stroller.

Maggie's First Day of Toddler Co-Op

Maggie started Toddler Co-Op this week and threw herself right into the mix. I had a hard time keeping her in my sights as we were supposed to stick with our children this week. Next we'll have our work stations and I'm pretty sure I won't see Maggie most of the time. It's nice for her to have an outlet for her toddler energy. She also goes to daycare one day a week so I can get some work done. This means Maggie and I have two days a week together to hang. We've been having fun but also enjoying our breaks.

Maggie's First Day of Toddler Co-Op

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat