Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Muffins, Preschool Thoughts and Rainy Days are This Week's Links from Around the Web

Getting our @evergreenstatefairgrounds fair on! #100DaysofSummer2015

Cinnamon Applesauce Muffins - We having a bit of a muffin love affair at our house right now. I think we'll be making these later this week.

Preschool and Prespective Molly starts preschool next week and while there is a part of me that is so excited to have a few hours without her, there is another part of me that cries, MY BABY! STOP GROWING UP! I have more thoughts on this to share but this article says a lot of it.

Translations of Mom Footwear Yep!

Ready for Rain Well I was until it rained for like 40 days and 40 nights and now I'm back to complaining about the weather like a true Seattelite.

Support the Seattle Refined Team as they climb the Space Needle! I luckily was too late to sign up for this torture when the email was sent out to contributors and missed out on climbing to the top but I'll be cheering for my team!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat