Wednesday, February 10, 2016

40 Places, Mommy & Me Dates and Marriage are This Week's Links From Around the Web


40 Place to Take Your Kids Before They Grow Up - I want to take Molly and Maggie to all of these places! Lucky for them, we've already been to Mt. Rainier and The San Diego Zoo (well Molly, Maggie needs to go)

Mommy and Me Date Ideas - I love this list! I try to take the girls out on one-on-one dates at least a few times a month and I always need new ideas.

Mommy Is Not Happy - I try my best to let Molly know when I'm not happy or why I'm sad. I usually try to explain how I'm feeling to her and because of that she's gotten better about understanding how she is feeling.

What Marriage is Really Like And honestly I wouldn't have it any other way!

Awww, Mr. Rodger's Mom Knit all his Sweaters Moms who knit are the best!

Fun Jar I love this idea!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat