Monday, April 18, 2016

100 Day Project Redux!

100dayproject

Last year, I started the 100 Day Project with grand plans which quickly petered out. This year I'm going to attempt it again! (I say that with determination!) Starting tomorrow, April 19th, I will be starting 100 Days of Swatching which coincides with my 2016 goal of completing the TKGA Master Knitting Level 1 Project. 

100daysofplay

The basic premise of the 100 Day project is to make something everyday for 100 days. I decided on swatching because I need to submit 17 perfect swatches for the TKGA Master Knitting Level 1 project and I've found that repetition leads to better knitting for me.  

In the midst of the chaos, I finished swatch #2. #100daysproject #100daysofswatching

I'm documenting my efforts on Instagram and keeping an album on Flickr.  I'm using the hashtag #100daysofswatchingv2 along with the group hashtag of #100daysproject. Anyone else doing this? What is your hashtag? 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat