Monday, April 11, 2016

Monthly Goal Check-In (March)

8:20 am The girls got ready for the day super fast so they could watch a show before preschool drop-off. #adayinthelife #adayinthelifephotochallenge #shamoftheperfect

Time to check in on my 2016 goals for March! I feel like March flew past and before I knew it, it was April. I made pretty good progress on my 2016 goals and am looking forward to accomplishing more in April! 

1.  Workout 4 times a week - I did much better on exercise in March that I did in February. I really focused and worked out 4 times a week by using ClassPass along with my barre3 membership. I wanted to try out some new exercise studios in an attempt to mix up my workouts. I think I've found my new place which thrills me to no end. I'm ready to mix up my workouts! 

2. Complete Whole30 in January 

3. Keep purging the house with the Bowl Full of Lemons 14 Week Plan - This month I tackled the kid's bedroom, bathroom and then got behind on the linen closet and office. I'm so pleased with the kid's room. I updated their bedroom with some awesome bedding from the Pillowfort collection at Target. It is the cutest room. 


4. Complete Four (4) Day in the Life Challenges and participate in at least ten 10 on 10's - I did my second Day in the Life Challenge on March 29th and skipped this month's 10 on 10. I am really, really, really happy with my photos from my second Day in the Life Challenge. It was the spur of the moment decision to do it and I'm glad I did. I made a movie of our Day in the Life and I love it! 

5. Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I did not make any progress on this goal though I kept putting it on my action list. Oops! 


6. Grow a kick-ass Garden! I made good progress on this front. I had a load of dirt delivered and spent a long time hauling it from the driveway to the new raised beds. I also put some dirt in the chicken coop and purchased the materials to make a new chicken run. My brother also dropped off some tools for me so I can get this coop made. 


7. Read for 15 minutes a day- I have read every single day so far this year! I'll have my March book report out shortly.  


8. Volunteer with two organizations and include the girls - I worked hard on getting my materials together so I can volunteer with the NICU at Swedish First Hill. I had to get vaccination records, shots and other things done. It took way longer than anticipated. The girls and I also purchased Easter Baskets for the YWCA and dropped them off just before Easter. 


9. Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - No progress here!

10. Get back to Blogging on a more regular basis and focus more on my writing - Making this happen! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat