Friday, April 08, 2016

Project 52

Week One

In my last blog post, I talked about finding my photography inspiration at the Made to Create Retreat. In doing so and while talking to a photographer friend, I decided that I need to practice more. I need to set my camera to manual, look for inspiration and snap more photos. I've decided to start a 52 Week Project in Family Documentary. I'll be snapping one or more photos a week that represent my family.

Untitled

I'm about four weeks in and already really enjoying the challenge. It's making me look at my family in a different way. Helping me to appreciate them even when they are driving me mad. 

Week Three

I'll post my photos on Fridays, one by one, with a little bit about what was going on in that moment. You can also see the entire set on Flickr. 

Week Four


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat