Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Monthly Goal Check-in (March)

Untitled

2018 Goals


  1. Workout 218 times in 2018 - I worked out 22 times in March. My goal was 20 times and I did it! I'm at 60 workouts for the year. 
  2. Go Skiing 
  3. Complete "The Artist's Way" - I didn't do this perfectly but I did it. I'm so happy I did it again and I'm thrilled to be done. I abandoned the morning pages in February and tried to do them a few times but honestly mornings are already perfect and early for me so I wasn't interested in getting up earlier to write. The tasks were good and I'm DONE! 
  4. Learn Hand Lettering - This goal is still waiting for me to tackle.   
  5. Paint the Bathroom - I think I'm going to tackle this goal in May. 
  6. Find a picture for the oval frame in my bedroom 
  7. Replace the sad Rhododendron plant with a Dwarf Japanese Maple (or another plant) - This goal needs to wait until late summer or fall.
  8. Build (or buy) a trellis for my vegetable garden - This is a May goal.  Buy a new dishwasher 
  9. Buy a new dishwasher 
  10. Embrace Minimalism by doing the Minimalist Game for an entire month - This was a hairy, beast of a goal but I did it! It felt good to get rid of so much stuff. I cleared out long ignored drawers, emptied closets and just go rid of stuff. You can see everything I purged on Instagram at ReeBeckiMinimalistGame
  11. Reduce our food bill and food waste - I continued to work hard at this goal and did fairly well.  
  12. Read War and Peace, Moby Dick, A Tale of Two Cities and The Grapes of Wrath - I am still reading Moby Dick but it is a slooooooow read. I love it but I need brain power and quiet to read which is hard to find around here. 
  13. Read the Bible - I'm not quite caught up but I'm almost there. I'm still enjoying this goal and will be totally caught up in April.  
  14. Knit Nanoo - Nanoo! I emailed back and forth with the designer and figured out my issue. I didn't finish this though as I needed to finish another sweater for Maggie and a baby hat for a friend.  
  15. Knit 12 hats for charity - I finished my March hat and am ready to tackle my April Hat. 
  16. Repeat Goal: Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I started to work on this but then felt a bit of dread. I'm actually thinking of tossing this goal aside. 
  17. Repeat Goal: Finish my Miter Square Blanket  - Plugging away
  18. Repeat Goal: Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - Making slow but steady progress!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat