Saturday, April 14, 2018

Week in Review 4.14.18

Untitled

We spent this week in Maui, Hawaii on Spring Break. It was a wonderfully relaxing time where we slept a ton, played in the pool and explored the Road to Hana. The girls loved splashing at the Pirate Pool before discovering that the big pool had a slide which led them to ditch the Pirate Pool. 

Untitled

Exercise

I somehow got in 3 workouts this week. I went swimming twice and did a hike on the Road to Hana. It was nice to really be on vacation though and just chill out. I'm not very good at chilling out but this week I really did. 


Untitled


Food

Food was amazing this week! Maui has some of the freshest and most delicious food which I enjoyed to my fullest. I had amazing seared ahi tacos, korean beef tater tots, hula pie and more. It was so good. We also ate many meals in our condo and had an old fashioned lunch of PB&J with apples and chips on the Road to Hana. I think the kids liked that meal the best. 

Untitled

Untitled

The Girls


The girls were in heaven this week. They got to swim all they wanted, watch all the tv they wanted and eat all the food we normally limit. They got a little sunburned, a little over sugared and had a whole lot of fun! 

All in all, it was a nice relaxing week without much to report on. I'll share our trip up the Road to Hana soon. 


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat