Monday, April 02, 2018

Week in Review 3.31.18

Untitled

I spent a lot of this week focusing on getting shit done! I ordered a ton of stuff for the basement from lighting fixtures to plumbing pieces and more. Soon I'll get to focus on the fun stuff but for now, it's mostly functional items. I also tackled my huge to-do list and crossed things off. 


Untitled

Exercise


I got in 6 workouts this week! I did three boot camp classes, two barre3 classes and a city cycle class. It was honestly a lot of working out but I felt strong and wanted to tackle the 7-day barre3 Ballard challenge in my own way. While I didn't get in 7 workouts, I feel great with the six workouts I crushed. 



Untitled

Food

Molly and I took a cooking class on Saturday night which was a lot of fun and reminded me that I need to get Molly in the kitchen cooking with me more often. I need to forget about the mess and teach her how to feed herself. Maggie and I also made some cookies this week which the girls consumed in about 3 minutes. They were good and had cadbury easter eggs in them. 


Untitled

The Girls

I went on a field trip with Maggie's preschool class on Tuesday to see Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed and it was amazing! The kids in her class were still singing the song when I picked Maggie up on Thursday. It was such a good show.

Untitled


Molly started T-Ball this week and loves it. I signed her up at the spur of the moment because one of her classmates was doing it. Fingers crossed it continues to go well! 

Untitled

Other Goings On

I announced my 100 Day Project this week. I'm going to take 100 Instax photos starting April 3rd. You can follow my progress on Instagram with the hashtag #100daysofreebeckiinstax. I'm very excited about this project! I always love the 100 Day Project but have to be careful not to bite off more than I can chew. 


I finished the Minimalist Game on Friday and am so pleased with myself. I got rid of over 450 items and cleared a lot of clutter. I plan to do this again later in the year, after our stuff comes back from storage. I know i put stuff in storage that can be PURGED! I won't have a dumpster then which will be the sad part. Two things that worked really well for me were having access to a dumpster to just trash some things right away and weekly Goodwill runs. I'd fill my trunk and then at the end of the week, stop at the Goodwill truck at the end of my block to offload my donations. I didn't really try to sell much because it felt like a burden and I really just wanted stuff out. 

Stories Published

Seattle Refined: 
Seattleites - Consider Heading Down Under For Amazing Adventure



Seattle's Child: April SHOP


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat