Saturday, April 07, 2018

Week in Review 4.7.18

Untitled

The week before vacation is always filled with the humdrum of getting ready to leave. I did lots of laundry, cleaned a bunch, packed, packed and packed some more and ordered a bunch of things in a panic. All in all, I got it done. 


Untitled

Exercise

I only got in 2 workouts this week. I did two boot camp classes and I decided that was ok. Even though I'm probably not going to get any workouts in next week, I just don't care right now. I may have pushed it too hard last week. Oops! 


Untitled

Food

I visited the Seattle Biscuit Company this week for a piece I'm working on it and it was amazing! I ordered a ton of food and took some home for our construction guy. Delicious! Seriously, these biscuits are like heaven! 

Untitled

The Girls


The girls started swim again this week. It's a crunch to get Molly from school at 2:20 pm and to the pool for her 2:30 pm lesson but we made it work. 

Untitled

Other Goings On

I started my 100 Day Project this week. I'm already having so much fun with my Instax and figuring out how to take the best photos with it. I'm being conservative because film is expensive! You can follow my progress on Instagram with the hashtag #100daysofreebeckiinstax.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat