Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Reading, Listening, Watching and Making

Untitled

Reading


I Finally Got a Vitamix — Here's What I Think of It 7 Months Later - I've had mine for about 3 months and really wish I had bought it earlier. It is so amazing and worth the money. 


From 'Everything Under' To 'Overstory': The 2018 Man Booker Prize Shortlist - More books to read!


A Tale of Two Cities - I'm working my way through this one right now. I really like it. 


Powerful Thread Reminds Us We Can Always Leave Uncomfortable Situations - My parents always gave me permission to use them as an excuse to leave any situation I wasn't comfortable with. They knew that sometimes it is easier to blame someone else when you are kid. I plan to give my kids the same permission and make sure they know I'm always there for them. 


Listening


The Stash Podcast is back!


And so is Serial!


Watching


Skillshare: Donut Flat Lays - Get two free months of Skillshare premium when you sign up using this link: https://skl.sh/2Po34V1 I've been loving these short classes and getting inspired! 


Making


ALL the baby hats!


So many swatches

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat