Saturday, October 27, 2018

Week in Review 10.27.18


Untitled

I saw Barbara Kingsolver at the SAL Lecture series this week and I was reminded about why she is one of my favorite authors. Her quick wit, deep thoughts and insight into people make her so compelling to read. It also meant I stayed out later than usual and went to bed late which just wrecks me now. It's sad but I am such an early bird that I need to be home by 7 p.m. so I can be in my bed by 9:15 p.m. 

Untitled

Exercise


I kept up the exercise this week. I'm loving it so much as the days grow dark and the sun's energy melts away. Exercise is keeping me going! I got in two boot camps, one barre3 class and two City Cycle rides.



Untitled

Food

I made my favorite Super Veggie sauce this week and visited a bunch of tea rooms for a story I did on Tea. I do love a great cup of tea and need to remember that when I'm looking for a hot beverage. 

Untitled



The Girls

We did family portraits on Sunday and it was amazing! The kids were great! We finished before our time was up and hopefully I was able to get a new headshot out of it. I'm now anxiously awaiting our pictures! 



Untitled

Halloween celebrations also began this week and the kids were just amp'd up as soon as they donned their costumes. We hit up Scott's work for about an hour of celebrations, got the girl's face painted and then spent the evening at Molly's school. Everyone was exhausted last night and slept well! 



Untitled

Other Goings On

We leave for Australia in just over two weeks so I'm ramping up my planning for the trip. We'll be there over Thanksgiving and honestly I'm not sad about missing the food this year. I love cooking Thanksgiving but sometimes I like to take a break from the week long cooking session. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat